Tow Policy Advocacy Fellowship Partner Organizations (Host Sites)
TPAF Host Sites address a variety of social and criminal justice issues. While they represent a diversity of size, scope, and approach, all are engaged in cutting-edge policy advocacy work. Current and past Tow Fellowship host sites include:
Bronx Defenders | Children’s Defense Fund | Citizens Budget Commission
College & Community Fellowship | Correctional Association of New York
Drug Policy Alliance | EIO (Education from the Inside Out) Coalition | Fortune Society
MFY Legal Services Three-Quarter House Tenant Organizing Project
National Network for Safe Communities | Osborne Association | Supportive Housing Network of New York | Urban Justice Center | Vera Institute of Justice
APPLY TO BE A HOST SITE
• Monday, July 24th by 5pm: Deadline to submit host organization applications online.
• Monday, August 7th: Host site applicants will be notified about whether or not they are invited to attend our Matching Event.
• Tuesday, August 15th: Matching Event—an opportunity for invited host sites to meet our incoming cohort of Tow Fellows. Please note: Attending the Matching Event does not guarantee that a Fellow will be placed at your site. The purpose of the Matching Event is to assess which Fellows fit best with which potential sites/supervisors.
• Monday, August 21st: Tow Fellow placements announced.
• Monday, September 11th: Fellows begin full-time service at their host organizations.
If your organization is already hosting a Tow Policy Advocacy Fellow:
To be considered to continue hosting a Tow Policy Advocacy Fellow, please upload an updated application via the upload link below. All portions of the application must be included in a single Word document or PDF and must be uploaded via the link below by 5pm on Monday, July 24, 2017.
If your organization is hosting a Tow Policy Advocacy Fellow for the first time:
Download the application instructions here. All portions of the application must be included in a single Word document or PDF and must be uploaded via the link below by 5pm on Monday, July 24, 2017.
Upload your completed initial or renewal application documents here .
For more information about the Tow Policy Advocacy Fellowship, please contact Rafael Rodriguez either via email at email@example.com or via phone at 212-621-3792.