The David Rockefeller Fund Fellowship is now recruiting CUNY students for the Spring 2020 semester.
The David Rockefeller Fund Fellowship is a semester-long program that immerses justice-involved students in the worlds of philanthropy and criminal justice reform. The David Rockefeller Fund Fellow will:
- Intern at the David Rockefeller Fund for 10 hours per week, beginning the first full week of each semester.
- Participate in professional development, informational interviews with nonprofit executives, skill-building workshops, and other professional enrichment activities. These sessions are expected to average 8 hours per semester.
Fellows who meet all of the requirements detailed above will receive:
- A stipend of $3,700 to cover Fellowship-related expenses.
- Monthly metro cards during the course of the fellowship.
- Access to personal career coach
- Have prior justice-involvement
- Be a CUNY student
- Demonstrate passion and commitment for social justice improving professionalism
To apply for the Spring 2020 David Rockefeller Fund Fellowship, please complete the form below and upload the following materials by Wednesday, December 11th, 2019, by 11:59 p.m.
Additionally, you must have a professor or supervisor submit this recommendation form before the application deadline. (Please do not submit multiple recommendations; we will only review one recommendation per applicant.)