When: Tuesday, February 26, 2019, 1pm to 5pm
Where: Haaren Hall Room 630
Who: Workshop is open to PRI staff, CI mentors and alumni, and fellowship participants. Space is limited. Register below.
This time management workshop will focus on conducting a self-assessment on how we manage our time, our tendencies/ preferences and developing an action plan. Topics include:
- Developing a mindset around time management
- Learning to “go with the flow” and not fight with our tendencies
- Identifying our own “time wasters”? Are they worth it?
- Identifying positive and negative influences on your time and making a plan.
- Some myth busting on popular time management strategies (Is multi-tasking really effective?)
- Developing strategies and actions plans
The workshop will be facilitated by Frank Delano, LMSW, Professional Package.